Canon ha rilasciato un aggiornamento firmware per la reflex EOS 7D
. La nuova version 1.2.5 sistema alcuni problemi relativi alla registrazione di immagini e video con specifiche schede CompactFlash e alla stabilizzazione dell’immagine con alcune ottiche in modalità “Impostazioni persoalizzate”. Proseguendo troverete le note di rilascio in inglese ed i link per il download …
Queste le note di rilascio in inglese:
– Fixed a rare phenomenon in which there were rare cases where movie files taken could not be opened when repeatedly shooting movies with specific CF cards.
– Fixed a rare phenomenon in which there were cases where “Err 02″ appeared when repeatedly shooting still images with specific CF cards.
– Fixed a phenomenon that occurred when using high-capacity (32 GB or greater) CF cards: If either a CF card with only a little available space remaining or the battery was removed and then reinserted into the camera, and then the user attempted to start shooting movies immediately, shooting would stop.
– Improved the writing/reading speeds when using UDMA 7-compatible CF cards.
– Fixed a phenomenon that occurred when custom function C.Fn 4-1 was set to assign IS start to the AF stop button on the lens: When used with lenses that do not have an AF stop button, the IS function would not work.
– Corrected some mistakes in the menu screens displayed in Arabic and Portuguese. (This applies to models in overseas markets. The models for the Japanese market do not display those languages.)